- SURUGA Production Platform issued our Environmental Report 2014 as of July 31, 2014.
- SURUGA Production Platform issued our Environmental Report 2011 as of October 1, 2011.
- SURUGA SEIKI (Shanghai) CO., LTD. acquired ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 integrated management system certification in May 2007.
SURUGA Production Platform has formulated the Green Procurement Guidelines, based on our own environmental policy. We also promise to play an important role in creating a recycling-oriented society, by complying with laws and regulations on environmental chemicals and many other requirements we fully support. We will greatly appreciate it if our suppliers would consider our guidelines and give their full cooperation.
Green Procurement Guidelines
SURUGA Production Platform’s Specified Chemical Substances List
Environmental ISO Activities
SURUGA Production Platform promises to provide environmental guidance to all concerned and to comply with the environment-related laws and regulations as well as other requirements which SURUGA fully supports, under the slogan of “Co-existence of Technology and Ecology.”
We aim to further reduce environmental impact using our own well-thought-out guidelines regarding the five items listed below. In addition, we will continually enhance our environmental management system by conducting regular environmental impact assessments and setting environmental objectives and targets to achieve. Our environmental policy is publicly disclosed.
- 1.The exclusion and substitution of selected chemicals
- 2.The prevention of environmental pollution i.The emission of oil and harmful substances
ii.Noise beyond factory site borders
- 3.Improving the recycle rate of waste materials
- 4.The development of products with less environmental load
- 5.The promotion of energy conservation
SURUGA Production Platform has obtained ISO14001 at our domestic and overseas factory sites listed below:
|Company Name||SURUGA Production Platform|
|Certified Sites||SURUGA Shimizu Factory (Japan), SPC Factories #1, #2, and #3 (Vietnam), SUC Factory (the U.S.), SKR Factory (South Korea), SSH Factory (China), STL Factory (Thailand)|
|Certification Organization||Bureau Veritas Japan Co., Ltd.|
|Year and month of registration||January, 2011|